Sunday 12 April 2009

Sketch #27

Hello everyone....
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!
Thank-you for sharing all your lovely cards we have enjoyed hoppin' around visiting you!
The C4E April kit has been flying out this week! There are still a few more left HERE

A very good friend of mine from UK scrappers is organizing a scrapbooking retreat at the end of May. Good food, fabulous location and a weekend of scrapbooking! Heaven!!! There are a few places left if you are quick! Take a look HERE for all the details.

This week we have a little prize for you. This cute little digital stamp from C4E has not been released yet, it is called "Butterfly kisses" We will choose a winner next Sunday using random.org.

Here is this weeks sketch for you!

And here are the DT's fab cards!!!

Pinky

Karyn


Sarah



Christy



and me!

Jennifer sent this fab hippo card via email! Thanks Jennifer!Take a look at the girls blogs for more about their cards.
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend!
hugs
Michele xx

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Hope you are all having a great Easter! Here's my card for the lovely sketch this week. Nicki, xx.

kc_froglady said...

Fabulous cards this week everyone! I love how we used different size cards with the sketch too!

Dot said...

I just love the digital artwork of the bunny in the flower pot with the butterfly!!! Too cute!!

Jo Grason said...

I love this weeks sketch and the design team cards are fab!! My card is here I hope you like it :)

Poppy said...

Loved the sketch

Here is my card.

craftingdeb said...

Loved the sketch this week
Here is my contribution
http://munchkidsdelight.blogspot.com/

Lisa T said...

Great sketch! Here's my card: Alfie.