Sunday 25 October 2009

recipe #4

Hello Everyone!
Thank-you for sharing your wonderful cards with us last week, we will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of Recipe #3.
This week we have another Digital stamp set from Crafts 4 Eternity. This set is Mike and Lexi all dressed up to go trick or treating. You can get your hands on all the C4E Digital stamps HERE. To be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize you need to include all of the recipe ingredients. The winner will be chosen using random.org next week.


This weeks recipe is:
1. use the sketch
2. use the colours orange & black
3. use a Halloween image.




The design team have had lots of fun playing with the new C4E Halloween images!!!

pinky

Suzette
Andie

Emilie


Michele

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
The C4E Team
xxx

6 comments:

Carlie M. said...

I loved loved loved this recipe!!!!


here is my card

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Gals!! What a fun layout and love all the samples from the DT!! I can't believe it-I didn't get my card done last week and see what I missed out on. Shame on me. That was really nice of you guys - good going girls!!

Here is my card and thanks for hosting!!

http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.com/2009/10/crafts-4-eternity-halloween-challenge.html

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hello ladies. This is my first time playing along. I decided to play along with the sketch and your ATC challenge as well:
http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com/2009/10/spooky-projects-lots-of-challenge.html
thanks for looking,
Melisa

Beryl said...

My little bit of Halloween fun is
Here
Beryl xx

clare said...

Hi All Gorgeous DT cards..and thanks for a great sketch..will defo be using this one again.
You can find my take on your sketch here

Thanks for looking clare x

Eileen said...

I know that I have missed the challenge but seeing as how I have put the card on my blog I thought I would leave you a comment.
Thank you for the sketch, I really enjoyed doing it.
here's my card
luv
eileen
x